And on a more personal note, 47. How are you doing broski?
47. I worry that Mike will get tired of waiting, or we’ll grow apart. But I know we can get through this time apart.
That, and not getting a job when I’m out of the navy. But that’s in 3 more years, soooo.
25. I hope to go to college and become a doctor. Not planning on staying in the navy.
28. I hate myself and I’m a perfectionist. If I don’t do it right the first time, I’m terrible. Or so I tell myself.
That, and I hate my physical appearance I don’t know why, its silly, really. I think it has to do with being bullied and called fat all my life.
I’m not now, but I was when I was a kid.
1. Heterosexual. I do admire the female anatomy, but could never see myself engaging into sexual relations with another woman.
2. Weird noises, and the idea that someone can walk in on me. This is about sex right? LIKE JUST FUNNY NOISES K. I’m easily distracted. And talking dirty, its ew.
As for attractiveness: You have to look nice, and not be a douche bag.
20. I hate you for making me answer this. Can I give you two? Sherbet and Butter Brickle.
Just kidding, cake batter is another.
First Date: Go out to eat, goof around, talk a lot, maybe see a movie.
Been together a long time: Go do something interesting like a museum, or a amusement park. Get some good food. Go back to the hotel for some fun time.
41. Already answered.
39. I guess I’m really good at math, surprisingly. I mean, I GUESS I’M also good at drawing. I hate math with a burning passion, but… I can remember formulas like nobodies business.
40. I guess when my dad died. Just at that time, all I wanted to do is go see my dad. And even though he wasn’t the greatest man, he did what he could as a parent. My dad always got me out of a bind, so when I found out he just slumped over and died randomly….
I’ve also been beaten by one of my mothers boyfriends, a long time ago. But still—- That wasn’t as bad as losing my dad. I can deal with physical pain, but emotional pain is the worse.
41. If I could live anywhere, I would like the live somewhere in Europe… Not too sure where, I would have to find that out. In the states anywhere near the beach with lots of nature and things to do. I don’t want a big house—- rather a smaller one.
42. At bootcamp, I always had good military bearing. And tried to view my RDC’s as humans with the job to just make us good people.
One time a petty officer told me this: “Thank you for addressing me, when no one else did. You will truly be successful in your career, no matter what happens. Because you are respectful.”
I fear not being successful, so hearing someone say that just… still gets me through this day. My friends always get me going, but to hear a stranger say that was crazy.
45. We argue a lot, but I love them. If anyone touches my brothers…. THEY ARE GOING DOOOOWWWN.